In this role you will support Dutch and French customers of our client. Your responsibilities :
- Troubleshooting and providing support on customer request (from The Netherlands & France) through email and telephone;
- Maintaining contact with external and internal clients (operations, sales, import, etc.);
- Handling specific customer reports and records;
- Tracing of shipments, both national and International;
- Answering questions about the services of clients;
- Taking care of an optimal aftersales.
- Bachelor level of working and thinking (MBO+ / HBO);
- > 3 years experience as a Customer Service Employee;
- Strong written & oral communication skills in Dutch / French (native/near native) and English;
- Good telephone voice;
- Competencies: service-oriented attitude, accurate and independent.
What to expect from us…
- Competitive salary (between 2200 – 2700 gross), depending on age and work experience;
- Excellent secundary benefits.