As a Customer Service Representative you are responsible for engaging and retaining a profitable relationship with our customers.
You will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
- Service and advise to customers with sales inquiries;
- Actively follow up on inbound sales leads;
- Provide first-line customer support about products and software;
- Represent the voice of the customer within;
- Actively collaborate with application specialists to resolve technical product questions.
- Bachelor level of education;
- Proven Customer Service experience of min. 1 year;
- Fluent in Dutch (native/near native) and English (native/near native);
- Having an eye for improvement;
- Talented to work in a team environment;
- Competencies: enthusiastic, optimistic, service-oriented attitude and a confident communicator
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US…
Our International client takes recognition, learning, development and corporate culture very seriously. While the individual job role or level may differ, some things remain constant:
- Their open-door policy;
- The opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of the company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for their customers’ — and the company — success;
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.