As an Application Specialist you will be part of the Customer Success Team. In this role you are responsible to provide technical support and solutions to help the Clients, in the resolution of issue or for the setting of the devices.
- Handling inbound and outbound customer support request;
- Answering any request via email, phone, chat or other channels in a timely and satisfactory manner. Safeguard that all open requests are followed up properly;
- Listen and question the end-user drilling down to core problem and collecting all info required for solving incident / request;
- Interface with colleagues for deeper technical issues (bugs, new feature requests);
- Coordinate and follow-up all customer pre/after sales questions about the technical functionalities of the Company’s products;
- Propose durable solutions for recurring requests (e.g. video manuals, further training etc.);
- Understanding how the customer is using the company’s product / service, and collect relevant feedback (e.g. feature requests, new markets etc.) as input for the company’s product & business development teams;
- Be an expert-user on the products serviced, and feedback any own great ideas for enhancing customer value;
- Propose ways to optimize how customer support is being delivered.
- Bachelor level of education;
- > 2 years of experience in a Technical Support (experience in software engineering, IT, cloud-based solutions, business systems is prefered);
- Strong written & oral communication skills in German (native/near native), fleunt in English and a third other language (NL, IT, FR, ES);
- Good telephone voice;
- Competencies: service driven attitude, accurate, pro-active, optimistic, problem solver, confident communicator, innovative and independent.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US…
- Exciting, international working environment;
- Bright new building;
- Regular team events;
- Competitive salary, including bonus.