As a Technical Support Specialist, you are responsible for providing technical assistance related to hardware, Cloud-based solutions and PC software. You are responding to incoming technical queries and addressing system/user issues in a timely and professional manner in different languages (Dutch and English). Understanding and identifying bugs as well as identifying customer feature requires is your first goal as a Technical Support Specialist. While doing this, you are working closely with developers and engineers.
In this Technical Support position, you will mainly support Dutch and English speaking customers.
- Troubleshooting and providing, mainly hardware and software related, technical support on customer request through email and telephone;
- Identify and document irregular system behaviours to developers/engineers (bug reports etc.);
- Document and point out feature requests to developers/engineers to improve current and new products;
- Maintaining contact with external and internal clients (operations, sales, import, etc.);
- Participating in internal trainings and the training of new staff members;
- Support company-wide tasks and projects (translations, investigations etc.);
- Analyse and process customer feedback for proactive enhancements or additions to current product assortment.
- Proven Technical Support experience of min. 2 years;
- Language skills |Dutch (C2), English (C2) and another foreign language (such as French) is a pre;
- Having an eye for improvement;
- Competencies: trouble shooter, service-oriented attitude, accurate and independent.
What to expect from us…
Our International client takes recognition, learning, development and corporate culture very seriously. While the individual job role or level may differ, some things remain constant:
- Competitive salary (€ 2.200 – € 3.000 gross) based on experience and education;
- Good secondary working conditions, such as the ability to work hybrid (50/50) including financial compensation, good pension, holiday allowance (8%) etc.
- The opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of the company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for their customers’ — and the company — success.