In this position you will provide administrative support and coordinate the shipments from the Far East to the required destinations. You will report directly to the Purchasing Manager.
You will be responsible for document management and more specifically:
- Checking shipping documents of goods in transit, before further handling by other departments;
- Matching supplier proforma invoice(s) and packing list(s) against the company’s PO;
- Creating & placing orders through the ERP system to the suppliers upon Purchasing Manager’s instruction;
- Forwarding PO planning schedule to supplier;
- Placing intercompany orders;
- Intercompany invoicing;
- Booking in Hong Kong stock;
- Request Certificate of Origin with suppliers and arrange the Certificate of Origin for customers;
- Arrange Quality Check samples.
- MBO or HBO diploma with minimal 2 – 4 years relevant work experience in purchasing;
- Fluent in English (both speaking & writing) and minimum standard Dutch;
- Experience with working with ERP systems (Exact would be preferred);
- Competencies | accurate, flexibel, self-starter, stress-resistant, multitasker, results-driven, teamplayer;
- Part-time availability for 20 – 24 hours per week (start at 8:00 AM because of the time difference with Asia);
What to expect from us…
Our International client takes recognition, learning, development and corporate culture very seriously. While the individual job role or level may differ, some things remain constant:
- Their open-door policy;
- The opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of the company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for their customers’ — and the company — success;
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.