In this position you will provide administrative support and coordinate the operations of the Warehouse & Logistics department. You will report directly to the Logistics & Operations Manager.
- Book transport for non-automated logistics partners without EDI link;
- Request quotations for transport on exceptional routes and/or order requirements;
- Monitor import shipments;
- First escalation point for 3PLs;
- Arrange signed Proofs of Delivery from forwarders;
- Arrange samples for Sales Offices;
- Coordinate & execute reworks;
- Create shipping labels & documents for documents & parcels outside the regular orders/repairs.
- Update Warehouse Manager on Import Planning to align capacity, manpower and volume (Warehouse Plan);
- Monitor In- & Outbound Operations;
- Supervise & coordinate annual stock counts.
- Process orders to the warehouse through the Control Center (ERP system) every half hour and follow-up on exceptions.
- MBO or HBO logistics educational background with minimal 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in logistics;
- Proficient in English and Dutch speaking and writing;
- Experience with working with ERP systems (Exact would be preferred);
- Competencies | accurate, teamplayer, self-starter, proactive, results-driven, leadership-skills;
- Full-time availability.
What to expect from us…
Our International client takes recognition, learning, development and corporate culture very seriously. While the individual job role or level may differ, some things remain constant:
- Their open-door policy;
- The opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of the company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for their customers’ — and the company — success;
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.